Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 31.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 38.00 USD
$ 31.00 USD
Essential Oils have so many powerful benefits! In alphabetical order of what we have available at the moment:
- Adaptiv: When stress and tension seem to be relentless, Adaptiv Calming Blend is the precise solution. Use Adaptiv to help get comfortable with new surroundings or situations. When a big meeting is coming up, or for other important events, keep Adaptiv Calming Blend on hand. In preliminary studies, the scent of Lavender, a main ingredient of Adaptiv, has been found to contribute to an environment conducive to performing tasks requiring sustained attention.
AromaTouch: As a vital part of the doTERRA AromaTouch Technique, doTERRA’s proprietary massage blend, AromaTouch provides comforting and relaxing effects, by combining essential oils that add important benefits to a massage.
Balance: doTERRA’s grounding blend, appropriately named doTERRA Balance, promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions.
Breathe: A popular essential oil blend, doTERRA Breathe's refreshing aroma can be used to create feelings of clear, easy breathing.
Clove: Known for its ability to cleanse teeth and gums, Clove essential oil is also a stimulating and energizing oil that produces a warm, woody aroma.
Frankincense: Often called the “king of oils,” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness when used aromatically, while topical and internal uses provide modern health benefits.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit essential oil can provide an uplifting environment due to its invigorating and energizing aroma, while acting as a purifying agent when added to a skin care routine.
- Harvest Spice: Celebrate wonderful memories while gathering with loved ones and enjoy the warm and comforting aroma of Harvest Spice blend. Heartwarming and inviting, this proprietary blend combines the sweet and spicy of Cassia, Clove, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon; the soothing of Cedarwood; and the fresh and uplifting aroma of Eucalyptus. Enjoy by diffusing this delicious blend daily and experience the rich, grounding aromas of a season of giving thanks.
- Litsea: Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea—a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses. Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan and has been widely distributed in Japan, Taiwan, Southern China, and Southeastern Asia. Due to its high content of geranial and neral, Litsea has many surface cleansing properties.
Lavender: Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
Lemon: The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers.
Melaleuca/Tea Tree: Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin, home surfaces, and purifying the air.
On Guard: As one of doTERRA's most popular oils, doTERRA On Guard is a powerful proprietary blend that supports healthy immune function* and contains cleansing properties.
Peppermint: The high menthol content of the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil sets it apart from others when it comes to quality—making it one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Rosemary: Rosemary is an aromatic, evergreen shrub whose leaves are frequently used to flavor foods such as stuffings, pork, roast lamb, chicken, and turkey. Along with its culinary applications, Rosemary oil has many benefits. Rosemary essential oil supports healthy digestion and internal organ function when ingested.
- Copaiba: Similar to Black Pepper, can help soothe anxious feelings and, when taken internally, supports a healthy immune and cardiovascular system.
- Siberian Fir: The Siberian fir tree is a tall, light in color, conifer tree native to Russia and Canada. Siberian Fir essential oil has a refreshing, woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing aroma. Siberian Fir oil has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the benefits of this essential oil. Siberian Fir oil can be very soothing to the skin, making it an ideal essential oil to add to a comforting massage.
- Wild Orange: Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange oil is one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits.* High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange oil possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function when used internally.* It can be taken daily to cleanse the body* or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner.
- Ylang Ylang: Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies.